Natures Prime Organic Foods - Nature's Prime Organic Food - SCAM!
I echo all the other complaints.6 months - no delivery, no communication, no refund.
I am SHOCKED they are still in business. I placed the order over the phone and spent $75 more than my groupon. I followed up 12 weeks later with a call. I actually reached someone who stated that my order was partially filled.
They said they would send it. After the, I left multiple voicemails, and sent multiple emails. It has been 6 months (or so) since I placed my order.
I have requested cancellation of my order but nothing.Groupon, on the other hand didn't even ask what happened, they simply refunded the groupon price.
You May Also Like
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "Not my best Cheddars night! First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything. I had to flag down another..."
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "I started using this product for about 3 wks and my hair started to shed bad.i stopped using it but my hair is still falling out i haf very thick..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..."