I echo all the other complaints.6 months - no delivery, no communication, no refund.
I am SHOCKED they are still in business. I placed the order over the phone and spent $75 more than my groupon. I followed up 12 weeks later with a call. I actually reached someone who stated that my order was partially filled.
They said they would send it. After the, I left multiple voicemails, and sent multiple emails. It has been 6 months (or so) since I placed my order.
I have requested cancellation of my order but nothing.Groupon, on the other hand didn't even ask what happened, they simply refunded the groupon price.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Organic Foods
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet. New Peapod user and had the same complaint as..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "My name is Nuno. I am a administrator on similarworlds.com. I welcome all homos like me to my gaysite! we love all crossdressinghomogayboys!!!! I must date them!!!!! Please take me out!!! I..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."