I ordered on 03/26 with a Groupon (Plus another $36). Order still has not shipped/received even though I paid back in March.

Been doing some research for a few hours. Found some good info about these scammers:

I guess those two articles would explain why the domain registration (WHOIS) for http://www.npofoods.com is "discreet" and the owners' (Ronald Gary Wolfbauer and Dawn M. Wolfbauer) names don't appear anywhere on the site or anywhere else.

After posting all of this to the Nature's Prime Organic Foods FaceBook page, they deleted it all and removed me from the group. There are dozens, if not hundreds or people, with this same complaint. You'd never know by looking at their FaceBook page though.

I guess that's what happens when I don't do my homework before ordering online. I just thought since it was a Groupon order, it would be reputable. (Groupon is great, it's www.npofoods.com that is the bad guy here)

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Had an Experience with Natures Prime Organic Foods?

Comments

I ordered a Groupon as well and I fianlly got my order 4 months after placing it.I called them every two weeks and e-mailed customer service until I got my order.

Once I finally got it it was short some items that were part of my Groupon. When I called about that they just told me that is what they shipped, that is what I'm getting.

It sounds like I'm lucky I got anything at all.I will not be a repeat customer.

We are family of these two.They are money hungry, always have been and always will be.

Do not trust them at all, they are liars and cheaters and do not care who they scam, even family.They are VERY far from being Christian people.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.They ripped me off.

I ordered in March over and above a groupon and never received order or refund.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND FILE BBB report please!!!

Let's get them out of business.:(

Mandi Lou

:( Just warning everyone.I worked here and they treat their employees horrible.

On one occasion we all quit on the same day!! The owners Ron and his wife Dawn are very cocky and shady people. Our paychecks constantly bounced and I am so happy to be out of the place and never have to deal with them again. I am now just out spreading the word warning.

Their customers mean nothing to them and are only out to make money and fast.

They say they are a "christian based business" but trust me they are FAR from it.DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Still waiting on a refund - placed an order in March, 2011 which never shipped.Groupon was good about refunding, but I'm disappointed that they didn't do their part in making sure the company was reputable before offering the groupon deal.

Somehow, I thought that if it came through Groupon, the company could be trusted.This has turned me off of the whole Groupon thing completely.

#312084

Same problem here.On May 28, I placed an order using a Groupon.

A few weeks went by with no shipment, so I called them on June 21. The person I talked to assured me that my order would ship the following Wednesday (June 29). It did not.

I tried calling back twice and got their voicemail each time.Trying to get a refund.

same hear ordered by groupon and paid for shipping. never rcvd the confirmation email and never returned my calls. worst company I have ever dealt with.

I ordered from NPO back in April with a Groupon coupon.After I pushed really hard, my order was finally sent.

It was missing the most expensive item, the shrimp. The beef patties were only 73% not 93% as advertised. The scallops were not organic and were chemically treated, they came out of the UK. Their customer service rep Pascha Derevics argued with me in several emails and offered to refund only $10 on a $100 order, that doesn't even cover the cost of the shrimp at $53.

I am turning them over to the BBB.

DON'T order from this company.They are misrepresenting themselves.